We are excited to have the opportunity to add another talented team member to our Tampa office!
Architectural Project Manager | Kimmich Smith Architecture, LLC
Kimmich Smith Architecture (KSA) is actively seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager for our North Tampa office. KSA is a growing firm who is continuing to build our portfolio in hospitality, Assisted Living and Independent Care Facilities, and retail while remaining strong in the high-rise multi-family and mixed use development sector. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-motivated creative leader with great communication and interpersonal skills who is a team player and takes ownership of the projects they cover. The ideal candidate will have the ability to follow one or multiple projects from schematic design through construction documents in Revit or Autodesk Architecture while meeting deadlines, who has a working knowledge of all applicable codes and the ability to coordinate drawings with other disciplines.
Include but are not limited to –
- Responsible for the production of drawing documents from Schematic Design through Construction Documents.
- Ability to review, research and apply building codes and applicable technical requirements of the owner provided program and industry best practices.
- Will be involved in client and consultant meetings, produce and log meeting minutes and implement changes to documents required.
- Ability to review and coordinate with all building system and specialty engineers and consultants throughout the project.
- Provide periodic updates to Design Architect ensuring deadlines are met.
- Work within company standards and work to create greater efficiencies and strategies within the company.
- Produce in-house renderings, graphics and presentations for proposals and exhibits.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Min 3 years experience in project management
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- Strong organizational and time management with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong team building skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/ Autodesk Architecture, Revit, Microsoft Office, Photoshop.
KSA is looking forward to adding another member to our team. This position offers great opportunity for advancement and increased responsibility within the firm. We offer competitive salary, paid time off, bonuses and an employer supplemented insurance option.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, project examples and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.